1. SAFETY FIRST
- Safety is at the top of this list for a reason. HEI is committed to providing a safe working environment for HEI’s employees, HEI’s clients and the public at large.
- We simply will not accept the notion that “accidents happen”. Accidents often occur because something is missed or overlooked, lack of proper training, a failure in proper execution, improper use of PPE, or a disregard for personal responsibility.
- It is the most sincere desire of HEI to send each employee home each night to their loved ones safe and healthy.
- We also recognize a responsibility to our fellow citizens and we will always endeavor to take reasonable steps to protect the public from any threat of harm that may be caused by the prosecution of HEI’s work.
- HEI will be good stewards of our environment. We will strive in everything we do to leave it in as good or better condition than we found it.
- HEI prides itself in being a master of our trade. We are contracted to perform our work in a professional manner in conformance with the project requirements set forth by our contract.
- We will not sacrifice quality in anything we do while performing our work. The most effective way to protect and build on HEI’s well-earned reputation as an outstanding contractor is to perform our work in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- We will recognize and strive to uphold HEI’s commitment to excellence whether performing a limited scope of work as a subcontractor or as a general contractor engaged to deliver an entire project.
- HEI we will use all of our experience, knowledge, skill and training to meet our contractual obligations to deliver the completed performance or product as specified within our contract documents.
3. CLIENT SERVICE
- We understand and appreciate the fact that our clients provide us all with the opportunity to make a good living at our trade.
- Our highest priority is to work diligently with our clients to achieve a successful project.
- HEI will strive to bring each project in on time and at or under budget in accordance with our contract. We recognize and appreciate that our clients have committed to significant financial obligations in order to build their project and they have obligations to their shareholders, business partners and end users.
- During construction, HEI is often viewed as a representative of our client, both to their ownership group and the general public. We will always be mindful of this responsibility and we will always strive to conduct ourselves in a professional manner.
- We want our clients to enjoy a successful and profitable project and we expect them to want the same for us.
4. PROPER CARE OF EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
- Our tools and equipment provide us with the ability to make our living at our chosen trade.
- HEI will endeavor to acquire and maintain the best machinery tailored to the project’s requirements. The appearance and condition of our equipment is a reflection of HEI professionally and personally.
- HEI’s equipment represents a huge investment to our company’s stockholders. As such, we will treat our tools and equipment with the same level of respect and care as we do our personal belongings and property.
- We expect and trust our employees to protect HEI’s investment in equipment by using it as it was designed and intended and to take good care of it.
- HEI provides our clients with a contract price and a schedule for our work. We recognize that our clients have often made commitments to others based on those prices and schedules.
- As a company and as individuals, we cannot deliver a successful project and meet our financial goals and commitments unless we consistently produce at the prescribed production rates.
- HEI will work as a team companywide to help each other meet our goals. We can only and will always succeed as a team.
- We will never sacrifice professionalism, work quality, safety, or care of the equipment for production.